- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Thursday, 4 July 2013
Litchborough Back To Books Group Panel
We made a welcome return to Litchborough Village hall to meet with some of our members at the other end of the county who wanted to take part in our Brampton Valley Way mosaic project Marking A Fine Line.
It was fantastic to meet up with members who had taken part in Invisible Threads, Felting the Landscape or who
had come on some of the photography walks of 2012.
Mosaic making was a new art form to most of the group
but they were soon nippering tiles and applying them to their section with gusto!
A brief lunch break
It was another enjoyable day in a beautiful part of the county with a fantastic group of people. Many thanks to artist and member Sonia Hawes who contacted the participants and booked the hall on our behalf. Sonia always makes sure that people in her area know about our events, is a keen walker, social historian, gardener, writer, reader, workshop leader who has a huge passion and commitment to the countryside and the arts! You can find out more about her activities, workshops and adventures here
The panel is off to a flying start!