- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Wednesday, 31 July 2013
What a Difference a Day Makes
Maureen Walvin and Grey Gibson continued the work on the Puddle Jumping panel. Predictably enough, the weather changed once again, the day was punctuated by heavy cloud and intermittent showers.
but we stayed warm and dry
with a plentiful supply of tea!
Both found that mosaic making reminded them of
their own experience of painting and quilting
and said the process was surprisingly relaxing.
Grey brought the gift of some much needed green tiles
which added contrast to the areas they were working on.
We are sure that the children from Priory Lower School
will be delighted when they see their puddlesome
adventure captured in mosaic form.