- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Saturday, 31 January 2015
Sunday, 25 January 2015
Artists and guests shared soup and cake
explored the work in the studio and garden spaces
and raised a glass to celebrate the Sculpture Network New Year Brunch
by Phiona Richards
Disappeared 43 by Carole Miles
Artist Multiple given as a gift
Singing Ringing by Carole Miles
Graham Keddie MRBS (Stamford Rd)
Susan Williams MRBS
The Measure of Things by Miles and Dacombe inspired by conversations at The Green Patch and on the Grange estate. This was a wonderful opportunity for the community to see that great art can happen in the most unexpected places! Work arrived or was made for just one day. If you missed the exhibition you can see a wider selection of the work on show on the Grange at the Size Matters show here
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Artist Phiona Richards lead another delightful
Threads and Chatter session at KBA.
Excellent work and great fun!
See the rest of the photos here
Friday, 16 January 2015
In the dark afternoons of winter it is great to run about
shedding a glow of light.
We created blur images and static glow
with artist Carole Miles and many glowsticks.
The photos were created in December 2014
and January 2015
You can view all our creations here