- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Thursday, 20 June 2013
Two of our panels, Frost and Tangle have become quite well travelled as during several days in June, Carole was working on a collaborative project / walking residential in Alstonefield with artist Jo Dacombe.
Carole felt the evenings might be a great opportunity to share the art of mosaic making with yet more participants whilst providing an activity that was both engaging and relaxing.
If you would like to find out more about Carole & Jo's adventures in Derbyshire and their collaborative projects, you can do so by visiting their Blog Undiscovered Networks, where you will find intriguing interventions, wonderful photographs and many interesting ways of engaging with landscape, place and architecture.