- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Monday, 22 December 2014
During our Back To Books Friends, Volunteers and Management Christmas gathering in The Mollie we were invited to participate in the Artspace Sculpture Network New Year Brunch 2015 an opportunity to connect with artists and studios locally, nationally and internationally. Artspace is run and curated by Susan Williams MRBS and is located on Stamford Rd which also falls within our project postcode area so it seems an ideal way of connecting the area between KBA and The Green Patch.
Artist and Project Coordinator Carole Miles
Friends from Beanfield Artists and Corby Community Arts,
The Old Water Tower Brigstock, Gallery 202 and Artspace
Everyone brought food to share, explored The Green Patch, enjoyed exchanging news and ideas in The Mollie and left feeling excited about participating or visiting Susan's Sculpture Network Brunch.
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Working with artist Phiona Richards young people
and their parents from the KBA
have been exploring threads and making conversation!
we have been recycling cardboard, making patterns
and winding threads to make decorations for the festive season, or any season!
After all our hard work we deserved a healthy snack!
As you can see we all had a fantastic time
creating and recycling together!
You can see more images from this set here