- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Friday, 27 November 2015
We were delighted to join the lovely
and very creative Phiona Richards
for a session to learn how o make
some unique tree decorations
from sink plug traps, which also gave us time
to consider how to protect our water pipes.
Phiona taught us how to choose then thread
beads through the holes in the sink traps.
Here are some of the finished results.
Carole was on hand to assist and to
continue sewing our gift bags!
With Christmas fast approaching the group
have been busy making Advent Calendars
and using fabric stamps
to embellish gift bags for the group and other
members of The Green Patch community.
We chose words that represented the fun
and joy of the winter season.
Our plan is to sew all the fronts
to lovely patterned fabrics
and fill them with a selection
of small gifts and treats.
30 fronts down and 50 more to go !
Here are Jamie and Jacob
With their felt panels now mounted on
a felt mat to hang on their walls at home.
Nice work team!