- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Monday, 27 November 2017
We gathered at Cranford Village Hall to make
clay decorations for our final intervention,we used
working the clay as our Mindfulness meditation.
We rolled out clay, cut out shaped,
impressed the surface with letter stamps
and decorated with coloured slips
remembering to make a hole to thread through later.
Carole took the decorations away to be fired,
glazed and fired again.
The hall has a lovely kitchen as well as excellent work space
and Carolyn made salads and pizza for lunch. as it was a
blustery November day it was good to be able to eat indoors!
After lunch we went for a short, brisk walk to
You can see a lovely gallery of photos on the Village website
For more about the stained glass visit Fragile Images