- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
A series of Mindfulness and Wellbeing "Celebrating Our Senses" walks made possible with a Grant awarded from Margaret Giffen Community Fund and Northamptonshire Community Foundation and with support from NStep. The walks took place in different places in Northamptonshire between July 2016 and March 2017.
Walks and creative interventions
devised and delivered by artist Carole Miles
Mindfulness meditations, picnics, wellbeing advice,
support and participant liaison by Carolyn Bantin, NStep.
Story Telling - Allan Davies
Pebbles by Lincoln Kirby Bell
Thanks also to
Ann Marie Sandos
The Green Patch
The National Trust
Kettering Civic Society
Fuller Baptist Church
Here are the links to each walk