- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Up-cycling is part of the Remake Remodel strand of our current A4A project. Having been inspired by her own attempt to help Compton Verney create the world's longest line of paper bunting artist Carole Miles went across to Corby for us to work with the Stevie way art Group.
They used an old wallpaper sample book and some of Carole's collection of rubber stamps to create 100 pieces of bunting to add to the line forming at Compton Verney.
You can read about Carole's own contribution here
You can read more about the Compton Verney's 10th Birthday World record bunting attempt here
and you can download a participation pack here - anyone can take part so why not use up some scrap paper and help out! All support will be mentioned on the Compton Verney website. We had great fun, thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this community challenge and can thoroughly recommend it to anyone else who'd like to take part!
You can see more pictures from the session here
Wednesday, 2 April 2014
Tea towels from the Invisible Threads Project
have been reworked as cushions
old degraded screens with images from our New Vistas Wider Horizons project were used to overprint left over fabric from the same project. We also used some fabric letter stamps to jazz up our designs
by Ann Leonard
Giving a new lease of life to old items = happiness!
You can see more photos here