- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Tuesday, 30 July 2013
Hats on - Here Comes the Sun!
In contrast to the photo above - the inspiration for the Puddle Jumping panel - this was a day of glorious sunshine so we were able to work outside Carole's studio between the ripening cherries and the two budlea.
The unusually strong sunlight lead to
some creative approaches to headgear
from Sonja Wilson who niftily
converted her bag into a sunhat
and Phiona Richards who pressed her
Transported hat into good service.
Whilst working, we also had the
company of many butterflies and bees
and we're happy to report that the panel
is progressing well!