- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Monday, 27 February 2017
Our Mindfulness meditation - Direction - was lead by Carolyn Bantin Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one's attention to the internal and external experiences occurring in the present moment, which can be developed through the practice of meditation. It was a dreary day, we were coming to the end of the project, we decided to take things slow.
We retraced part of a walk made with Miles and Dacombe during Light Walks For Dark Days using a Fortune Teller to guide our steps.
We collected a series of images of interesting doors
We visited Dulleys Museum, played the penny arcade machines.
looked at the old school books, remembered favourite toys.
We made plans for the end of project celebration in March
and made button tree keyrings.
and were able to have our picnic in the Museum.