- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Monday, 22 July 2013
Back To Books Shednologist Lucy Anderson - Fields and Fences Panel Progress
The Field and Fence panel has become something of a passion for poet Lucy Anderson and she has been a regular shednologist in Carole's studio this summer.
This is Lucy's first experience of mosaic making
every week the panel grows a bit more
During the course of the afternoon there is much tea, talk, a bit of singing and if Carole is very lucky, some new poems to enjoy!
We can't wait to see it when it's finished.
Carole originally intended this sheepdog
seen resting along the Valley way to feature in the panel
but later decided to edit him out in favour of a simple slice of coutryside.
If you would like to read some of Lucy's poems, visit the Made in Northamptonshire Shop before July 26th where her work responds to the drawings of artist Minnie Teckman in the collaborative exhibition drawn from Minnie's Project Dogwalk. Here is a link to a blogpost about the exhibition. There are also many lovely things to buy in the shop made by artists and craftspeople in the county.