- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Monday, 31 October 2016
For our third walk we revisted
the Kelmarsh Tunnel on
where we were once again joined
by the wonderful storyteller Allan Davies
who told tales at various points in the walk.
Our Mindfulness meditation - Listen - was lead by Carolyn Bantin in the picnic area in the car park before the walk commenced to center our thoughts sharpen our ears and regulate our breathing.
In the clearing of ash trees and picnic tables Allan told us the story of a bucket with a hole and Carole Miles showed the group how to make a wind chime with spoons.
All the wind chimes were hung together
Then those who dared walked into the dark of
the tunnel towards the air vent.
Standing in a pool of light and
droplets of water Allan told
a wintery tale with an
You can see the complete photo set here
Walk distance 3.5 miles.
Part of a series of Mindfulness and Wellbeing "Celebrating Our Senses" walks made possible with a Grant awarded from Margaret Giffen Community Fund and Northamptonshire Community Foundation and with support from NStep.
Wednesday, 12 October 2016