- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Wednesday, 31 May 2017
More Good News!
We are delighted to announce that we are able to continue our work with a small group young of people who have experienced mental distress and who will be supported by NStep. The proposed project is for a series for 6 wellbeing walks through a park, garden, growing space, heritage site or an area of a history rooted in a particular industry or craft. Each will be planned by the Project Coordinator and will incorporate a creative activity connecting walkers with the history/ landscape of the site. The project is called Branching Out - Exploring Parks and Gardens - Mindfulness, Walking, Wellbeing Project and has been funded by Northamptonshire Community Foundation from the Margaret Giffen Community Fund.