- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Thursday, 17 January 2019
Clearing Spaces - Preparation
The new pond liner is in place but
we are waiting for the soil and sand
Carole went out to count the stones in the existing herb spiral - there are more than you'd think! Sue put a call out to see if anyone had spare stones in their gardens, Carole had seen lots at the park but no luck as yet.
There was a walk, chickens and ducks were fed, more seeds were packeted, some digging and weeding took place. There was laughter, warmth and good conversation.
Carole also spent time chatting to the group and cutting out fabric to make into lavender bags for the upcoming lotions and potions / herbal bath treats sessions, then took them home to sew.