- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Thursday, 31 January 2019
Clearing Spaces - Filling Lavender Bags and Stamping Herbal Bath Tea Bags
Carole had been busy sewing two sorts of fabric bags, the lavender bags were now ready to fill and the room was filled with the relaxing smell of English Lavender. There are many benefits to growing lavender and we have quite a lot all over The Green Patch, it has many uses and is also a great support to bees.
Carole had also sewn small, cotton, drawstring bags
and the group used stamps and fabric ink pads
to decorate the plane cotton
in preparation for our lotions and potions
sessions coming to The green Patch soon!
It was a very relaxing, enjoyable morning
Herbal bath tea ideas -
Lavender bags ready to be sewn closed.
Lavender sachets have lots of different uses: