- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Monday, 4 July 2016
Kettfest at The Green Patch
The Green Patch was resplendent with some of the
many things we have been creating in time for Kettfest.
Our marvellous Mum and right hand woman
Michelle with her fabulous afternoon tea
inspired crochet creations!
Our mosaics all out catching the light
Our fruit and flower prints on display
and our fish flags
adding colour and movement
everyone was so pleased, proud and delighted
with all the beauty our project
has created and shared
Sue, Nigel and cake!
Merle and her husband
and the community gathering in the afternoon sun
Carole's temporary installation