- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Friday, 7 June 2013
The Brixworth Day Mosaic Continued in the Studio
After the day at the Country Park artist Carole Miles continued to work on the Spring / Summer Panel. Here are images taken in her studio as the mosaic grew!
You can read about the walks that inspired this panel here and here and the Flickr sets here and here
The panel has now been grouted with black grout.