- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Scoping the Brampton Valley Way (again!)
We had always hoped to site mosaic way markers along the valley way and it has taken three years to raise the money - many thanks to Northamptonshire Community Foundation and Midlands Cooperative Society for helping to make this dream a reality.
Rangers Chris Howe and Dan Hurst opening the gates so we can scope the Valley Way by van
Under the bridge looks like a good place
Near this bench perhaps?
Exploring the Triangular Meadow
and finding the Great Burnet
One of the bridges near the Market Harborough End
Artist Carole Miles will be creating 12 designs based on photographs taken during our photography walks. Carole will make 6 panels herself and work with groups and individuals on the other 6. We are excited to see what she will come up with!