- Clearing Spaces a Project Made Possible by Rachael...
- Celebrating Our Senses - Mindfulness and Wellbeing Walks
- Marking Our Tracks - Further Afield - Songs For Quiet Steps - Empty Church Walks
- Singing Ringing
- Marking A Fine Line Mosaic Way Marker Project 2012 / 2013
- New Vistas / Wider Horizons, October 2011
- Back to Books and Invisible Threads
- Tara Badcock's Invisible Threads
- Carole Miles's Invisible Threads
Sunday, 22 July 2012
July Photography Walk Northampton and Lamport Station
It was another rainy day
the clouds were ominous
lush, green and rain spangled.
Not the most photogenic sky
but a great day to road test wellington boots
and watch the rain making ripples in muddy puddles.
We had a wonderful time exploring the countryside
looking at the Evening Primrose and Thistles
growing wild on the railway embankment.
We found another signal box
and plenty of interesting rolling stock.
In spite of the rain there was still
much colour to be seen.
We didn't forget to.....
before we reached the bridge on our return journey.